Season Summary 2018-19
Dear Members and Supporters,
Looking forward to the 2018-19 season.
As a reminder the deadline for re-registering is 1st August 2018. After this date anyone who has not re-registered will be deleted from the database of club members.
We wanted to share some important information about the upcoming season. We are delighted Stratstone BMW, SCC UK and The Bulls Head Repton have continued to sponsor the club teams for another year. They have been joined by Frederick Cooper. There are various sponsorship opportunities still available, if interested please contact Martin or John.
The Committee have been working hard to ensure 2018-19 is as enjoyable and successful as the previous two seasons and, to this end, we have planned some new club initiatives:
- Introduction of Adult indoor teams which will be focused on high performance to accelerate through the indoor leagues over the coming seasons;
- Engagement of a Strength and Conditioning coach to work with the adult teams and to be extended to junior teams as appropriate;
- Introduction of a Sports Specific Physiotherapist experienced with senior and junior performance athletes who will be available for treatments and assessments on a weekly training night;
- The club has sourced and will facilitate Sports Psychology for players coaches and teams;
- The club will be offering 1-2-1 coaching via specialist coaches for junior players who want specific development;
- Recruitment of four player coaches to add to the coaching offering;
- Digital revolution: Kit purchases will be via an online portal and membership renewal has been streamlined to offer online registration;
- The club will issue a weekly digital match day programme which will be distributed via social media.
More information is available: http://www.reptonhockeyclub.com/performance_support_services
Thank you for your support and we look forward to another fantastic season ahead!